1) Designed and made to be outstanding performance and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specifications2) Each component is made to be an exact replacement and a direct fit.
3) PUCHENG oxygen sensors are with fast reaction, high performance properties, that are even better than OE equipment
4) Fits a Pucheng oxygen sensor, you will get:
a) Improved fuel economy
b) Lower exhaust emission
c) Better engine performance
5) We both supply universal oxygen sensors and direct fit oxygen sensors with connectors
6) Applied for around 20,000 different OE part numbers.
Description of Oxygen Sensors
An oxygen sensor, or lambda sensor, is an electronic device that measures the proportion of oxygen (O2) in the gas or liquid being analyzed.
The most common application is to measure the exhaust gas concentration of oxygen for internal combustion engines in automobiles and other vehicles. Divers also use a similar device to measure the partial pressure of oxygen in their breathing gas.
Scientists use oxygen sensors to measure respiration or production of oxygen and use a different approach. Oxygen sensors are used in oxygen analyzers which find a lot of use in medical applications such as anesthesia monitors, respirators and oxygen concentrators.
Oxygen sensors are also used in hypoxic air fire prevention systems to monitor continuously the oxygen concentration inside the protected volumes.
There are many different ways of measuring oxygen and these include technologies such as zirconia, electrochemical (also known as Galvanic), infrared, ultrasonic and very recently laser methods. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages.